Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Issue With Registration App In Gcm

I following this tutorial tutorial to enable push notification in my android app. I've already created an user account in GCM then created a new project, enabled GCM service by tog

Solution 1:

Sure there is a Registered apps link.

Here it is:

enter image description here

EDIT :

Tried to access the cloud console again, this time the UI was different :

enter image description here

You have to click on CREATE NEW KEY.

Solution 2:

I've been attempting to create an instance of the php server based service. I needed a client ID and a private key file. I haven't needed api key yet, but I'll explain how I got that too.

To obtain these from where you are now it appears you need to do this:

  1. Go into APIs and Auth > Credentials

  2. Under OAuth click CREATE NEW CLIENT ID and use the service account option. This will provide access to a JSON file and private key file. Download them both to somewhere in your local project. The JSON file contains a client key among other things. The private key is what it says on the tin.

Furthermore, you can obtain an API key in this way:

  1. Under Public API Access click CREATE NEW KEY and select your option. (In my case I'm trying to connect via PHP so I chose Server Key). I'm using 0.0.0.0/32 to enable any IP - not very secure, but I'm only prototyping at this point.

Hope this helps...

Post a Comment for "Issue With Registration App In Gcm"